5 Reasons Why Customers Love Our Maca Powder
Organic maca powder is made from the root of a Peruvian tuber crop that resembles a small turnip. Known as the ‘Aphrodisiac of the Andes’, organic maca powder is extremely nutrient-dense and can be stirred into smoothies, juices and protein drinks, or used as an additional ingredient in all of your favourite rawfood recipes.
Detox Your World Maca Powder.....
- Boasts an impressive selection of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins B1, B2, C, E, as well as calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, zinc, copper, selenium, manganese, tin, iodine, phosphorus, sulphur, silicon and bismuth
- Contains a number of other valuable nutrients, such as complex alkaloids, fatty acids and sterols
- Is extremely versatile and can be used to enrich a large range of rawfood dishes and drinks
- Tastes utterly delicious when combined with raw cacao products
- Is certified organic by the "Organic Farmers & Growers", the UK’s leading government accredited organic certification body
Customers love our Maca Powder!
"I totally love Maca powder! I include it in daily morning smoothie and i recommend this product a lot"