A pure, unrefined cacao butter made from certified organic, raw Criollo cacao beans and containing zero sugar or milk. With an intense flavour, raw cacao butter contains vitamins, minerals, fibre and essential fatty acids. No chemicals, no hexane, no solvents.
This raw cacao butter is made from 100% certified organic Criollo beans a superior variety of cacao bean that accounts for only 1% of the total world cacao production. Raw cacao butter (also known as theobromine oil) is a yellow vegetable fat that is extracted from raw cacao beans using a patented cold press method. The liquid butter is left to set in small drops.
Cacao Butter Benefits
- As with all raw cacao products, cacao butter in particular has a beautiful and tempting chocolate aroma
- Contain vitamins (including vitamin C)
- Contains minerals (including iron, chromium, anandamide, theobromine, manganese, zinc and copper)
- Contains fibre and essential fatty acids (including omega-6 fatty acids)
- Contains virtually no caffeine
- Contains PEA (phenylethylamine), tryptophan and serotonin
- The cacao beans are incredibly pure and contain no mycotoxins, fungi or yeasts.
- Certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers", the UK’s leading government accredited organic certification body
How To Use Cacao Butter
Mix the raw cacao butter directly into your choice of smoothies, nut milks, protein drinks and juices, or use it to create a mouth-watering range of raw chocolate desserts, raw desserts and chocolate bars.
Cacao Butter can also be applied directly to the skin or used in combination with a selection of massage oils.
Because it has not been damaged by heat, our cacao butter melts easily.
Cacao Butter Recipe - Raw White Chocolate
1 and a quarter cups of cacao butter (melted)
1 cup of coconut flour
Half a tablespoon of vanilla bean powder
Start by finely chopping up the cacao butter. Gently melt the chopped cacao butter.
Pour the melted cacao butter into a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients and whisk everything together.
When smooth, pour into desired moulds and put into the fridge for around 2 hours or until set.
Cacao Butter Recipe - Cacao Goji Lemon Bar
Add everything to a blender and whizz until smooth.
Pour into any mould and put in the fridge to set.
Cacao Butter Facts
- Raw cacao is commonly used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine.
- Cacao butter is a standard ingredient in many cosmetic products, including body creams, body lotions and ointments and can applied directly to your skin.
- Melts at approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius)
- Our cacao butter is created through a new proprietary cold-pressed method. This process begins by cold-pressing our very own cacao nibs into a "cake" so that the oil begins to separate from the protein and fibre. Slowly, the pure, liquid cacao butter begins to sift off into a stainless steel valve that takes the cacao butter into a separate container
Cacao Butter Nutritional information
Cacao Butter Storage
Store in a cool, dry place. Cacao Butter has a high level of stability and a long shelf-life (over a year).
Same great Detox Your World Cacao Butter, now in a brand new Superfoodies bag!
Detox Your World, saw the uniqueness and versatility of Cacao Butter and was one of the first to provide the UK this wonderful product. This tradition continues to this day, with Superfoodies, with Cacao Butter that is and will always be -
- Certified organic and raw
- Only come from a sustainable and ethical suppliers
- Always honestly and clearly display the origins
- Transparent about the composition and preparation
- Completely free from artificial additives, refined sugars and other nasties
Cacao Butter Summary
Butter in a pack
Country and continent of origin
Peru, South America
Do not buy raw cacao if you have an allergy to caffeine or other ingredients in raw cacao. Always read the information on the packaging before choosing to eat raw cacao.
Smoothies, nut milks, protein drinks, juices, raw chocolate desserts, raw chocolate bars. Can be applied directly to skin.
Known side effects
This product has not been audited or verified by monitoring regulatory authorities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and / or disorders. Under UK law only a medical doctor may 'treat' illness and disease with a medical origin. The information in this web page is for information purposes only.
|Raw Food Recipes||-|
|Recommended By||Elise Friandises , Lucie Perkins|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Customer Reviews - 7 Customer Reviews
Judi | 1/15/15Delicious and well packaged
VictoriaD | 1/12/15Used this to make utterly delicious raw chocolates at Xmas flavoured with long pepper, cardamom and dried cherries
Dundee | 11/24/14Use it to make tasty chocolate desserts - will perhaps try it as skin conditioner too !
heavenly chocolate butter
Is this the taste of heaven? | 4/9/14I love chocolate. No day goes by without me having chocolate. And this is the whip cream and the cherry on top combined!!! Added to my smoothie will give me a whole new taste experience. Next step: including it in my beauty routine :)
Truly awesome : >
Susan | 4/9/14I use this as a skin conditioner (rub it all over and smell like a Milky Bar all day, yay) plus I melt it with some bicarbonate of soda to make a really effective deoderant block. Fantastic stuff, can't recommend it highly enough : >
Sally | 4/8/14Makes the most gorgeous raw chocolate ever. Tastes quite nice by itself too. Not sure I could ever use it on my skin 'cos I would want to lick it off!!!!!!
thesurealist | 8/23/13One of the most delicious foods known to humans! Slap it on your skin, eat in, drink it, pure delight, the best!