Attention! Only until 3pm, 22nd December! Whilst stocks last
Order over £30 and get Organic Raw Whole Almond Butter (price £12.59) free!
This would be a lovely addition to this recipe! Add a tablespoon to the blender, to get a tasty chocolate and nutty treat!
- Now add £30 worth of goods into your basket.
- Your basket will now be at least £42.59 (price of Almond Butter + £30 worth of goods) for the offer to be valid.
- Press Checkout
- On Shopping Cart page, insert this gift code in the Enter gift card box - almondb1 and press "Apply gift card"
- £12.59 (price of Almond Butter) will now be discounted from your total
Cacao Nib Pudding Recipe
A cold, creamy, raw chocolate dessert READY IN 2 MINS!
This raw dessert is packed with crunchy cacao nibs, magnesium-rich banana and creamy almond milk!
In comparison to "ordinary" supermarket chocolate, raw chocolate is unrefined, free from sugar and dairy products, and contain almost no caffeine.
Instead they are crammed with a long list of beneficial nutrients, including vitamins (especially vitamin C), minerals (such as iron, magnesium, chromium, zinc and copper), antioxidants, fibre and essential fatty acids.
Ingredients (Click the links below for the ingredients available at Detox Your World or add them all to your cart now by clicking the above - "Add to Cart")
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of cacao powder
- A pinch of organic vanilla bean powder (optional)
- A small handful of cacao nibs for sprinkling
Put all your ingredients into a blender and blend them together.
Put the mix into a small bowls of serving sizes you desire.
Sprinkle over some cacao nibs or fresh fruit of your choice to complete the dish.
|Brand||Detox Your World|
|Raw Food Recipes||Desserts|