These cacao nibs from Peru, are fermented for a short time, and are dried at a very low temperature. Raw cacao contains hundreds of chemicals, is high in magnesium, iron, chromium, tryptophan, and antioxidants. It also contains PEA and anandamide.
These cacao nibs contain around 40% fat content (low compared to other nuts). We only ever use criollo beans. Criollo beans are recognised as the best beans in the world for flavour, consistency and nutrients.
How To Use Cacao Nibs
Cacao Nib Recipe - Cacao Nib Pudding
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons of raw manuka honey
- A pinch of organic vanilla bean powder
- A small handful of cacao nibs for sprinkling
Put all your ingredients into a blender and blend them together.
Put the mix into a small bowls of serving sizes you desire.
Sprinkle over some cacao nibs to complete the dish.
Cacao Nibs Facts
- Cacao is remarkably rich in sulfur and magnesium. A rich source of magnesium, this is probably the primary reason women crave chocolate during their period. Magnesium is associated with balanced brain chemistry, strong bones, and happiness. Magnesium is the most deficient major mineral on the Standard UK Diet (SUKD); over 80% of us are chronically deficient in Magnesium!
- “Every study on chocolate is pointing to the same conclusion: there is something in chocolate that is really good for us. That something is the raw cacao bean, the nut that all chocolate is made from. The cacao bean has always been and will always be Nature’s #1 weight loss and high-energy food. Cacao beans are probably the best kept secret in the entire history of food.” - David Wolfe, co-author of Naked Chocolate: The Astonishing Truth About The World’s Greatest Food.
- Cacao is high in the beauty mineral sulphur. Sulfur is associated with strong nails, hair, beautiful, shiny skin, and a clean liver and pancreas.
- In 1753 Carl von Linnaeus, the 18th-century Swedish scientist, thought that cacao was so important that he named the genus and species of this tree himself. He named this tree: Theobroma cacao, which literally means “cacao, the food of the gods.”
- Cacao is the seed of a fruit of an Amazonian tree that was brought to Central America during or before the time of the Olmecs. Cacao beans were so revered by the Mayans and Aztecs that they used them as money.
Superfoodies is the exciting new brand from Detox Your World - UK leading importer and EU-wide distributor of the finest raw foods since 2000. Combining expertise in healthy eating and healthy living, with extensive product development, searching for only the purest organic products from nature, Detox Your World has produced Superfoodies!
Superfoodies Cacao Nibs is the same great Detox Your World Cacao Nibs, and has always, and always will be –
- Certified organic and raw
- Only come from a sustainable and ethical suppliers
- Always honestly and clearly display the origins
- Transparent about the composition and preparation
- Completely free from artificial additives, refined sugars and other nasties
Cacao Nibs Nutritional Information
This product has not been audited or verified by monitoring regulatory authorities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and / or disorders. Under UK law only a medical doctor may 'treat' illness and disease with a medical origin. The information in this web page is for information purposes only.
|Superfoods Recipes||Why Choose Raw and Superfoods|
|Recommended By||Jayne Corner, Graham Jevon|