Chlorella powder form that makes an ideal addition to smoothies, shakes, protein drinks and (green) juices. As well as providing a valuable boost of nutrients, chlorella also lends a delightful green hue to all manner of recipes including our Clever Chlorella Salad Dressing below.
Chlorella Salad Dressing
- 150 ml of ozonated olive oil
- 4 tbsp. of organic hemp seed oil
- 1 tbsp. of cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. of organic chlorella powder
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Himalayan salt to taste
- A dash of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Half a finely chopped spring onion
As with most of our favourite recipes, preparation of this sunny salad dressing is incredibly easy. Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and then pour generously over your salad of choice. Toss gently before serving and mop up any excess left on your plate with a satisfying slice of raw chia bread. Yum!
|Brand||Detox Your World|
|Raw Food Recipes||Salads|