Crunchy Kale Chip Superfood Salad
Kale chips are a particularly wholesome alternative to crisps and other fattening snacks and they taste simply delicious when crumbled over a crisp, superfood salad. If you’re feeling especially ambitious, why not try making your very own kale chips with the help of our tempting home made kale chip recipe?
- 1 handful of kale chips
- 1-2 handfuls of rocket salad
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/2 an avocado
- A few tablespoons of organic corn
- 1 tablespoon of raw hemp seeds (shelled)
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of organic mustard
- 1 tablespoon of raw or organic honey
- A dash of organic olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of organic spirulina powder
First, wash and cut the salad ingredients and place into a large salad bowl. Next, crumble your kale chips over the salad. Now pop all of the dressing ingredients into a cup or bowl and mix gently together. Finally, drizzle the dressing generously over the salad and possibly scatter with some organic sunflower seeds for added bite.