Organic goji berries may be pre-soaked to prepare a lovely cup of tea, or for use in your favourite smoothies, shakes and protein drinks, such as our exceptionally refreshing cooler below.
- 2 tbsp. of organic goji berries
- 1 1/2 cups of (spring) water
- 1 tsp. of ginger root (freshly grated)
- 1/2 a freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp. of raw honey
- 1 tsp. of organic acai berry powder
This pink lemonade is an absolute breeze to prepare – simply soak the organic goji berries in water for around an hour before popping into your blender with all of the remaining ingredients.
Blitz until thoroughly mixed and serve in a glass with ice and summer fruits of your choice. Mmmmm!
|Brand||Detox Your World|
|Raw Food Recipes||Smoothies and Drinks|