Himalayan Pink Salt is a pure, unrefined and sun dried salt from ancient Himalayan oceans that were present at a time when environmental pollution didn’t exist. An ideal alternative to table salt.
Himalayan pink salt originated in the primal seas that were present in the Himalayas millions of years ago. This was during a time when environmental pollution simply didn’t exist, guaranteeing that the salt produced today is completely pure. After mining, the salt crystals are hand selected, hand-crushed and then finely ground. Lastly the salt is hand-washed before being left to dry naturally in the sun.
Despite what we have been led to believe, salt is equally as important to the human body as water. As long as you are drinking enough water, salt is absolutely essential for the body to generate hydroelectric energy, maintain good blood chemistry, balance the correct amount of water in our blood and cells, aid digestion and allow our nervous system and muscles to function normally.
Himalayan Pink Salt Product Benefits
- Himalayan pink salt is a pure, unrefined, sun-dried salt.
- Himalayan pink salt is an ideal alternative to table salt.
- Himalayan pink salt is suitable for use in a steam bath, salt bath or sauna.
- Himalayan pink salt contains 84 different minerals and trace elements.
- Himalayan pink salt is rich in iron and magnesium.
- Our Himalayan pink salt is mined by hand, without the use of machinery or explosives, in order to optimise its natural purity.
- Our Himalayan pink salt has been dried and processed at low temperatures.
- Our Himalayan pink salt is totally free from fillers or any other additives.
- Our Himalayan pink salt is finely ground and thus easy to dispense.
- Our Himalayan pink salt can be readily mixed with water or oil.
- Our Himalayan pink salt is suitable for those following a vegetarian, vegan or rawfood diet.
How To Use Himalayan Pink Salt
Add Himalayan pink salt to hot and cold savoury meals or mix into smoothies, shakes, protein drinks and desserts. Alternatively, add to your bathtub for a particularly soothing and cleansing soak.
Scatter between 0.5 to 2 grams of Himalayan Pink Salt daily, onto your chosen dish or drink. Store in a sealed container, in a cool, dry place.
How to prepare a sole solution
The mineral particles in pink salt are totally natural and so tiny that they are easily metabolised for the bio-chemical functioning of human cells. Because of this, Himalayan pink salt is one of nature’s most effective natural balancers. The best way to experience the profound cleansing properties of salt is to drink sole (solay). Sole is a 1% water/salt solution (the same as our blood, tears and the ocean). In addition pink salt can also be sprinkled over food or directly added to water to aid rehydration.
To make a sole solution simply add a desert spoon of crystals into a glass jar then fill with water. Put the lid on and leave for 24hrs for the crystals to dissolve. Once dissolved add some more, up until such time that the crystals stop dissolving. At this point the solution is saturated at 26% and ready for consumption.
Take 1 teaspoon every morning in a glass of water before breakfast.
Just one glass of sole a day brings amazing benefits and has positive effects on your whole being.
If you're exercising and sweating a lot, it is vital that you replace your mineral levels as well as water levels to avoid sodium depletion. Using Himalayan pink salt in a weak solution with water is the most natural and effective way of rehydrating your body. A good balance is around a quarter of a teaspoon of salt for every litre of water.
Himalayan Pink Salt Facts
- The colour of Himalayan pink salt varies according to its iron concentration. It can be white, pink or even deep red.
- Himalayan salt was referred to as ‘the salt of kings', due to the fact that it was once only sold to nobility.
- Top chefs favour Himalayan pink salt to any other
- Himalayan pink salt is now commonly used in spas, saunas and steam rooms in a selection of beauty treatments
- Himalayan pink salt is perfect for skin exfoliation and aromatherapy
- Mined by hand, without the use of either machinery or explosives.
- Himalayan pink salt is finely ground and thus easy to dispense, and can be readily mixed with water or oil.
- Himalayan pink salt is an ideal alternative to table salt and may be used to enhance a wide selection of sweet and savoury (rawfood) recipes. It is also suitable for use in a steam bath, salt bath or sauna.
Same great Detox Your World Himalayan Pink Salt, now in a brand new Superfoodies bag!
Superfoodies is the exciting new brand from Detox Your World - UK leading importer and EU-wide distributor of the finest raw foods since 2000. Combining expertise in healthy eating and healthy living, with extensive product development, searching for only the purest products from nature, Detox Your World has produced Superfoodies!
Superfoodies Himalayan Pink Salt is the same great Detox Your World Himalayan Pink Salt, and has always, and always will be –
- Only come from a sustainable and ethical suppliers
- Always honestly and clearly display the origins
- Transparent about the composition and preparation
- Completely free from artificial additives, refined sugars and other nasties
Himalayan Pink Salt Summary
Salt crystals in a bag
Country and continent of origin
Do not buy Himalayan pink salt if you have an allergy to sodium chloride or any of the product’s other ingredients. Always read the enclosed product information before choosing to eat Himalayan pink salt. Packaged in an area where nuts are processed.
Hot and cold savoury dishes, smoothies, shakes, protein drinks and desserts.
0,5 to 2 grams, daily
Known side effects
Consult your GP before you order Himalayan pink salt, especially if you have high blood pressure, are taking antihypertensive medication, are following a low sodium diet or suffer from diseases or disorders of the cardiovascular system and / or kidneys
This product has not been audited or verified by monitoring regulatory authorities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and / or disorders. Under UK law only a medical doctor may 'treat' illness and disease with a medical origin. The information in this web page is for information purposes only.
|Recommended By||Saskia Fraser|
Customer Reviews - 2 Customer Reviews
Buy it for everyone!
Theresa | 8/27/13Since hearing about the amazing properties of this salt I have been buying it for everyone. Salt on everything, yummy!
Horsa | 8/12/13Best salt in the world!