Please note, this product can only be delivered to the UK Mainland. Please include a contact telephone number when ordering.
Why Live Wheatgrass juice?
To ensure that Live Wheatgrass juice is of the finest quality and therefore gives you the best possible health benefits, our production methods have been carefully researched.
The specialised production method, the PLANT OPTO process has been carefully developed by Live Wheatgrass. This process ensures the most potent drink with nutrients and enzymes at optimum levels, enabling your body to get the most from the nutrients.
Live Wheatgrass grow as nature intended, outdoors in sun and rain:
- This wheatgrass is locally grown in Northamptonshire to the finest quality. The company grows outdoors in the sun and rain during nature's own seasonal cycles over a two to three month period. This is in contrast to wheatgrass grown in trays indoors, which is hyper accelerated by hot temperatures and harvested after just 14 days. It is for this reason that outdoor grown wheatgrass juice contain NO simple sugars and carbohydrates.
- This naturally grown wheatgrass also prevents the growth of detectable moulds, which is a serious problem in indoor, tray and greenhouse grown wheatgrass. These moulds not only significantly affect the taste of the juice, but may also cause allergic reactions in people often resulting in unpleasant dizziness and nausea.
- The company uses organic traditional deep root farming methods, ensuring always that they protect nature and the local environment. They also use crop rotation techniques and fallowing, which in turn feeds the land so the land can feed these crops.
- The direct unobstructed exposure to sunlight results in this wheatgrass producing the maximum amount of valuable chlorophyll (as much as 50% more than indoor grown grass). It is this high chlorophyll content that nutritionists say is at the heart of the nutritional benefits of wheatgrass juice.
- These crops are free of herbicides and pesticides.
- The growers contribute to nature conservation through their work with the nature conservation charity -- Natura International.
- Nutrition is at the heart of a healthy life and good nutrition can enhance our wellbeing and help support our immune system. As parents you may worry about your children eating enough greens and getting enough vitamins and minerals. By adding ¼ or ½ a cup of wheatgrass juice to any juice or smoothie, you can help your children get their dose of greens.
Wheatgrass juice is a wonderfully balanced source of nutrients. It is fantastic for its large number of vitamins and minerals, amino acids and enzymes.
Below is a list of some of the nutrients you can find in fresh wheatgrass juice.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Folic Acid
Minerals (91 have been identified)
Some Amino acids
- Aspartic Acid
- Glutamic Acid
Enzymes (over 80 have been identified)
- Cytochrome Oxidase Lipase
- Super-oxide Dismutase
To put these values into context, a single shot (1oz/28ml) of high quality wheatgrass juice contains the same amount of nutrients as 1kg (2.5lbs) of fresh green vegetables.
By drinking a shot of this Live Wheatgrass you are contributing to at least one of your recommended “5 a day”. Practical and convenient.....these suppliers are dedicated to making it easy for you to do yourself some good. One healthy habit a day -- a simple step to feeling better naturally.
Did you know...
- Vitamin A - wheatgrass contains plenty of this powerful antioxidant, (6 oz contains 26% of RDA).
- Vitamin B complex - wheatgrass contains all 8 B vitamins, which is essential for growth and general health.
- Vitamin E - wheatgrass contain high levels of the most active form of this vitamin, which is an effective antioxidant (6oz contain 2.5 times more than RDA).
- Chlorophyll - wheatgrass is one of the riches sources of chlorophyll on the planet. It may help promote the natural blood-cleansing functions of the body and help alkalise the blood and energise the body.
Why Live Wheatgrass juice?
To ensure that Live Wheatgrass juice is of the finest quality and therefore gives you the best possible health benefits, its production methods have been carefully researched. The specialised production method, the PLANT OPTO process has been carefully developed by Live Wheatgrass. This process ensures the most potent drink with nutrients and enzymes at optimum levels, enabling your body to get the most from the nutrients.
Delivery and Storage
The juice remains frozen for up to 25 hours; this means if you miss the parcel in the morning, the juice will remain frozen until the evening. We use polystyrene boxes normally used for medical purposes.
The polystyrene boxes used for packaging are 100% re-usable and the cups holding the juice are recyclable.
The juice must be stored in a freezer. Simply remove a cup from the freezer as required and thaw before drinking.