Mulberry and Vanilla Delight
Satisfy your cravings for something sweet with this decadent dessert bursting with juicy mulberries and velvety vanilla.
- ½ cup of dried mulberries
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup of Magic Moss (Make into Magic Moss Gel)
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon of lecithin granules
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
How to create Magic Moss Gel –
- Wash thoroughly, put 55g into a pot with 2 litres of water
- Heat for 1 hour and 45mins at 48 Celsius / 118 Fahrenheit
- Strain and rinse with water thoroughly.
- Blend with 2 and a half cups of water on high speed
- Refrigerate the paste in an air tight container. Refrigerate until it becomes a gel like consistency. This keeps in the fridge for 3 weeks.
Instructions for Mulberry and Vanilla Delight -
First rinse the mulberries and then soak them in water for 1 to 2 hours. Next, mix the mulberries in a blender. Add all of the remaining ingredients except for the coconut oil and mix until completely smooth. Now add the coconut oil and mix thoroughly once more. Place the mixture into your refrigerator and allow to cool before dividing equally into your best dessert dishes. Finally garnish with some of the remaining dried mulberries, drizzle over a little maple syrup and serve.