Purple Corn and Cacao Butter Raw Chocolate Cake
American actress, Audrey Hepburn, once quipped, ‘let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me’. So, why not find out if this irresistibly moist and incredibly rich purple corn and cacao butter raw chocolate cake laden with raw cacao butter will do it for you?
This yummy purple corn and cacao butter raw chocolate cake recipe is the perfect example!
For the cake:
- 80 grams of organic almonds (soak for 8 hours, then rinse and dry)
- 180 grams of raw cacao butter
- 40 grams of coconut butter
- 200 grams of organic dried apricots
- 140 grams of organic purple corn extract
- 20 grams of organic lucuma powder
- 40 grams of organic carob powder
- 30 grams of raw cacao powder
For the glaze:
- 135 grams of raw cacao butter
- 10 grams of raw cacao powder
- 50 grams of organic lucuma powder
This delectable purple corn and cacao butter raw chocolate cake is actually extremely easy to prepare. Simply mix all of the cake ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and knead until they form a nice firm dough. Place in a cake tin or mould of your choice. To prepare the chocolate glaze, gently melt the raw cacao butter and then stir in the raw cacao and lucuma powder. Once thoroughly mixed, spoon the glaze over your raw chocolate cake and top with some leftover pieces of dried apricot or crunchy almonds. Enjoy!