- Quarter of a cup of Cacao Nibs
- Two Thirds of a cup of Cashew Nuts
- One Third of a cup of Oats
- Two and a half tablespoons of Raw Honey
- One Teaspoon of Vanilla Bean Powder
- One Teaspoon of Cacao Powder
Use a blender and blend the cashews until it becomes a powdery consistent – but not to the consistency of a fine powder.
Add the rest of the ingredients into the blender and carefully blend the mixture with a pulsing action until the mixture starts to stick and come together.
When it has become a coherent combined mix, take out the mixture from the blender and put in your cacao nibs and mix it in with a spoon.
Form the mix into balls – put it into freezer for about half an hour to a hour just to let it form into shape.
|Brand||Detox Your World|
|Raw Food Recipes||Snacks|