Get 1 of the ingredients, 100g Almonds free, when you spend only £10!
2. Now add £10 worth of goods into your basket.
3. Your basket will now be at least £12.50 (price of 100g Almonds + £10 worth of goods) for the offer to be valid. Now press "Checkout".
4. On Shopping Cart page, insert - almonds1 - in the Enter gift card box and then press "Apply gift card".
5. £2.50 (price of 100g Almonds) will now be discounted from your total.
Raw Chocolate Tart Recipe
We get so many requests for more raw chocolate recipes! Your appetite for raw chocolate is insatiable!!
Many of you have certainly discovered the joys of cacao over cocoa.
This is one of our favourite recipes, due to it's simplicity and purity to relish in the wonderful taste of chocolate, how nature intended.
Raw Chocolate Tart Ingredients
- 4 heaped tablespoons of cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons of agave nectar
- 1 Teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of dry oat groats
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 teaspoon of golden flax seeds
- 15 dried apricots, soaked for 4 - 6 hours
Raw Chocolate Tart Instructions
Instructions for Filling
Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste. If you need it to be runnier, add more agave. If you need it to be creamier, add some more coconut oil.
Instructions for Base
Grind the almonds, flax and oat groats into a 'fine flour.' Transfer to a food processor, saving about one tablespoon for rolling the dough out. Put the apricots in the food processor also and switch it on. As the apricots are blended, a dough-like consistency will form. If it does not, add some of the soak water from the apricots. Once it's formed into a ball, switch the machine off and remove dough from the bowl.
Place some flour onto a chopping board. Put the dough on this, and then add some more flour onto the dough. Start to flatten and roll the dough. Make it about 4mm thick. Once rolled, cut twelve circles out with a biscuit cutter. Add cling film to a tart/bun tray. Place the pastry into the tray.
Place this in a dehydrator for 2 hours. The pastry will harden slightly. Carefully remove the pastries from the dish and remove the cling film. Removing them like this enables more warm air to reach the underside of the pastry and crisps it up. Put the pastries back on a dehydrator tray and dehydrate for 1 more hour.
Instructions for Assembling
When your pastry shells are ready, remove them from the dehydrator and pour equal amounts of the filling inside. As optional sprinkle some desiccated coconut or cacao nibs over for decoration (and taste!).
|Brand||Detox Your World|
|Raw Food Recipes||Desserts|