Superfood Nuts and Seeds Salad
This incredibly healthy nut is packed with pumpkin, hemp and sunflower seeds for added volume and bite. A raw food diet recipe that’s made for warm summer evenings and is ready in a jiffy.
- 100 g of organic lettuce or rocket
- 1 small organic cucumber
- 1/2 an organic avocado.
- 2 organic tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of organic sweet corn
- 1 organic spring onion
- 1 tablespoon of organic pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of organic hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon of organic sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of organic pine nuts
- 1 handful of organic cashew nuts
- 2/3 of a cup of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- 1/4 of a cup of fresh herbs (coriander, parsley and rosemary)
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
First mix the dressing ingredients together in a cup or small bowl and then place to one side. Next wash and finely chop the lettuce, cucumber, avocado, onion, spring onion and garlic and then place in a large salad bowl and mix well together. Now add in the sweet corn, crumble in the goats cheese and sprinkle generously with the nuts and seeds. Finally drizzle over the freshly prepared salad dressing and toss gently before serving.