- 2 and a half tablespoons of goji berries
- 2 and a half tablespoons of cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 2 tablespoons of mulberries
- 2 tablespoons of almonds
- 2 tablespoons of cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut
Trail mixes are super easy to make, and super satisfying!
Mix everything together in a bowl and serve with almond milk for a hearty breakfast or bag up and enjoy as a nourishing snack.
If you like your superberries in particular, try adding in some incan berries also like below -
|Brand||Detox Your World|
|Raw Food Recipes||Breakfast, Snacks|